Wendy’s will be providing free food this summer. Here’s How To Get Burgers, Fries, and Frostys
Wendy’s restaurants this summer will provide guests with plenty of free dining opportunities, including burgers, fries and drinks.
- From July 5 to July 31, customers can get a small Frosty-ccino or coffee for free with a purchase through an offer in the Wendy’s app. Customers must apply the mobile offering to mobile ordering at the restaurant or drive-thru. Until early August, Wendy’s is offering a breakfast for two for $ 4 that includes the Honey Butter Chicken Cookie; Bacon, Egg and Swiss Croissant and Sausage, Egg and Swiss Croissant.
- Also on July 5th, Wendy’s will launch an offer that will get you $ 4 off a mobile order of $ 20 or more. This agreement is valid until July 25.
- Wendy’s will be celebrating the anniversary of its rewards program on July 8 by offering a free Dave’s Single with any purchase through an in-app offer.
- On National Fry Day, July 13, the restaurant will be giving away a large order of fries for free with any purchase through the app.
- Wendy’s says it opened the â€œfirst modern drive-thruâ€ in November 1970. Founder Dave Thomas called it the â€œpickup windowâ€. To celebrate, the restaurant will be giving customers a free Frosty of any size or fries of any size with a purchase made with an in-app offer on July 24.
- From July 12 to September 5, Wendy’s will be running a $ 1 BOGO deal that includes Spicy Chicken Nuggets or Crispy Chicken Nuggets, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Classic Chicken Sandwich or a simple Dave’s. On July 12, the restaurant will launch its new Ghost Pepper Ranch sauce.