The most popular breakfast places in North Carolina and South Carolina
The folks at Guilty Eats decided to compile a list of the best breakfast spots in every state. They have listed a few below with their specialty items as an example. This is just the tip of the iceberg for breakfast choices and the full list of all 50 states can be found HERE.
Here is what they say about that of our States!
- NC- Barry’s Cafe Almost everything on this menu, which I think is pretty cool and customizable in some way, comes with the choice of an egg or two. Feeling Continued hunger? Get two eggs! Let’s talk about their Cheeseburger + Eggs! First of all, it is exactly what its name gives/suggests it to be.
- Caroline from the south – Sunflower Coffee (Charleston) — The sweet pecan waffles and donuts are the best dishes, and they’re made as you’d expect with hot banana syrup for the waffles and lots of powdered sugar for the donuts.
Here are some of the best places for breakfast…
- Arizona- Hash cooking (multiple locations) – Hangover Short Rib Hash made with braised ribs, jalapeno cornbread and hash made with potatoes, mozzarella cheese, poached eggs, fried onion rings and Hollandaise sauce. They also serve made-to-order fried Cannoli donuts as a sweet treat and the home of the original, build your own Bloody Mary bar.
- Colorado- Rosenberg Bagels and Charcuterie (3 locations) – They have ten different types of bagels and the Wings of Pastrami Bagel sandwich which consists of a shredded NY-style pastrami omelette, a blend of three cheeses and a choice of bagel.
- Florida – Trip dinner (3 locations) – Hubcakes are their specialty with pancakes as big as hubcaps depending on the menu. Top them with blueberries, fruit, chocolate chips, whipped cream, or anything else you can imagine.
- Georgia – Atlanta Breakfast Club – The Peach Cobbler French Toast is the go-to dish with French toast, peaches and hot crumble and vanilla butter. The team is united by love, loyalty and dedication to food.
- Indiana- The scrambled dinner (Dyer, IN) — These folks promise their Boston Skillet will change you…it’s loaded with lobster, crab, shrimp, tomato, asiago cheese, and spinach using only fresh, local ingredients.
- Louisiana – Coffee of the world (New Orleans) – The original French Market coffee stand known worldwide for its beignets and café au lait. In fact, that’s all they serve except regular frozen or hot coffee and whatever else they need to serve for years.
- Maine – Palace dinner – They reopened in 2014 in Biddeford, Maine and are famous for their Lumberjack breakfast with Sliver Flapjacks, two eggs, breakfast meat and Palace potatoes.
- new York – Westway Restaurant (New York City) -Monte Cristo is the special item that is just as good for lunch as it is for breakfast and consists of French toast, Swiss cheese, ham and turkey along with other options of classic breakfasts.
- Texas – the porch – (Dallas) – Hot fried chicken and cookies are a must here with classic buttermilk cookies, black pepper sauce, fresh eggs and hot sauce to go with the chicken.
Source: Guilty Eats