IHOP launches new handcrafted fondants for on-site dining and all-day take-out menus
The new line of Melts sandwiches is the latest irresistible addition to enjoying IHOP beyond breakfast and in the evening and during portable meals
Glendale, California (RestaurantNews.com) I JUMP® showcased its latest handcrafted fondant menu innovation, a collection of savory flavored sandwiches, as part of the restaurant’s continued commitment to prioritizing daily menu options and the portable PM menu. Customers can choose from a range of seven different handcrafted fondants – with irresistible flavors and quality ingredients such as 100% Black Angus steak and all-natural roast turkey.
The new handcrafted fondants feature an array of ingredients, such as sweet and tangy IHOP sauce and cheese crusted bread, bringing together familiar, heartwarming flavors with every bite. New sandwich offerings include crispy toast, served hot, with high quality natural protein and processed cheese. The Hand-Crafted Melts menu is IHOP’s most recent example of its continued commitment to continue to innovate and meet customer needs for more convenient and portable options that can be enjoyed at home, on the go or in the office. IHOP’s iconic blue roof, all at great value for money.
“Introducing our new handmade fondant menu, featuring delicious and versatile sandwiches to enjoy with friends and family at your local IHOP, on the go or at home, is part of our continued commitment to our lunch and our dinner. menu, ”said Kieran Donahue, Marketing Director, IHOP. “In addition, we continue to research ways to bring delicious and irresistible dining options to customers at home, which is reflected in the great success of our off-premises sales, which currently represent over 25% of our total business. . With offsite menu options being a key part of our innovation strategy, Melts are the perfect addition to the portable, convenient and diverse range of afternoon and evening offerings on our main menu.
Starting at $ 9.99, the new menu category includes seven varieties to choose from. All fondants are available for guests to serve with a side of fries, onion rings, seasonal fresh fruit, 2 buttermilk pancakes or a side salad.
- New! Cali Roast Turkey Fondant: All-natural roasted turkey breast, walnut-smoked bacon, Wisconsin whole milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado and mayo on toasted multigrain bread.
- New! Four cheese fondant in a cheese crust: Pepper Jack, American and Wisconsin whole milk cheeses on cheese crusted bread. Comes with Poblano queso for dipping.
- New! Pepper Jack Patty Melt: 100% Black Angus beef steak patty, Pepper Jack cheese, grilled onions, marinated jalapenos and IHOP® sauce on cheese crusted bread.
- New! Ham and Egg Fondant: Black Forest ham, fried egg and American cheese on toasted sandwich bread.
- New! Mac fondant on the barbecue: Pulled pork with a creamy BBQ fillet, sharp cheddar mac and cheese, Wisconsin whole milk cheese and pickles on toast, served with a creamy barbecue sauce for dipping.
- New! Buffalo Chicken Fondant: Crispy chicken breast strips mixed with Buffalo Franks RedHot® sauce, pickles and Wisconsin whole milk cheese on thick cut toast, served with ranch buttermilk for dipping.
- Philly Cheese Steak Stacker: Grilled sirloin steak, onions and American cheese on a grilled roll. This item is part of IHOP’s existing menu but is now included in the Handcrafted Fondants category along with its other sandwich creations.
* Price and participation may vary, including Hawaii and Alaska.
Frank’s RedHot® is a registered trademark of The French’s Food Company, LLC, under license from IHOP.
About International House of Pancakes, LLC
For over 62 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of the day. The chain offers 65 signature breakfast options, fresh and made to order, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner options, including Ultimate Steakburgers. IHOP restaurants provide their customers with an affordable daily dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of June 30, 2021, there were 1,747 IHOP restaurants worldwide, including restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as Canada, Ecuador, India, Mexico, in Pakistan, Panama and Peru. IHOP restaurants are franchised by subsidiaries of Dine Brands Global, Inc., based in Glendale, California (NYSE: DIN).